What can we do about it?
We all need to worry about antibiotic resistance. Even if you have never taken them before, there will come a time when you may need them. By then they might no longer work. Here are six things we can all do to help stop antibiotic resistance:
- Healthcare professional such as GP, dentist, nurse or pharmacist.
- Always follow your GP’s advice.
- Never demand antibiotics.
- Never share antibiotics.
- Prevent infections. Regularly wash your hands, prepare food hygienically.
- Keep up to date with any vaccinations.
Download your toolkit (4)
These materials are designed to raise awareness of antibiotic resistance and help us all make better decisions to keep antibiotics working for future generations.