All cookies used on this site are listed below. If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively affect your experience on the site.
First party cookies
These are cookies that may be controlled and set by us on this domain, used to provide site functionality and optimisation.
|CookieControl||Set and used by Cookie Control to remember the user’s preferences about cookies.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Set and used by WordPress to test for cookie capability.|
Third party cookies
These are cookies that may be controlled and set by external services / tools, used to enhance our site and provide usage information.
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmc, _ga, _gat, _gid||Set and used by Google Analytics to track user activity.|
We collect the following information from any of the site’s input forms:
- Your name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone
- Any email address data collected is never passed on to any third parties.
- Organisation – so we can identify you if we need to send you further toolkit assets or communications on your request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, do not tick the box to indicate that you want your email address to be used by for email marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for email marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to the address given below
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of
the information held on you please write to:
Data protection officer
NHS Leeds Clinical Commissioning Group
Suites 2-4, Wira House
Wira Business Park
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.